Submit a Candicacy
Who can refer a student?
One person alone cannot refer a student to Educaid. It is essential that the candidacy be presented by a member of the school’s administration and by two other staff members.
If you know a young person who seems to meet the eligibility conditions required, we encourage you to speak directly to the teachers or administrators at the school he/she attends.
Procedure for submitting a candidacy
- The candidacy must be supported by a member of the school’s administration and by two other staff members.
- The application form must be duly completed, signed and sent to Educaid before mid-January (to obtain the form, download the PDF version or contact the Educaid team).
- Educaid officially announces the names of the selected candidates and awards the scholarships in January or February.
- The scholarships are worth $500.
- The perseverance scholarships can be renewed a maximum of two times for a same high school student.
- In the event a selected candidate changes school between the time of nomination and that of the scholarship payment, the school responsible for submitting the candidacy must ensure the information is forwarded to the new school’s administration to be able to renew the scholarship the following year.